September 4, 2020 List
|September 4, 2020||
Peer-review is a major part of the paper selection process for CHI, and high-quality reviews made by experts are important. However, giving a large number of paper submissions to CHI we also know that many will be reviewing for the first time, and th...
|July 24, 2020||
This post is meant to clarify what Early Reject entails and define the differences between ‘Desk Reject’ (DR) and ‘Quick Reject’ (QR) and what it means for the CHI reviewing process and the community at large. Early Reject means that a ...
|July 10, 2020||
To encourage participation and provide better awareness about what it is like to be part of the CHI SV program, the CHI 2021 SV Chairs are putting together a short video to showcase CHI SV experiences. This video will feature stories from past SVs, a...
- September 23, 2020Student Volunteers
- August 21, 2020Some Insights on CHI 2021 Paper Lengths
- July 28, 2020CHI 2021 Website Accessibility
- July 24, 2020Early rejects (Quick rejects and Desk rejects) for CHI2021
- July 10, 2020A Call for Contributions from Past CHI SVs